FAQWhat items do I keep from my old compressor?
The following is a list of the main items that the customer needs to remove from the original compressor to reinstall on the replacement compressor.
- Terminal Box/Cover
- Overloads, Controls or Electric Modules
- Unloader Valves and Coils
- Crankcase Heater
- Special Fittings, Drain Valves, Equalizer Adapter
- Brackets for Pressure Controls
- Oil Coolers
Use the following list to help you identify your compressor:
- Model Number:
- Serial Number:
- How many power leads to compressor?
- How many motor protector terminals?
- Is the terminal plate on the top or the side?
- How many unloaders are on the compressor?
- How many bolts attach the suction valve to the compressor?
- What is the approximate degree of angle of the suction valve?
- What refrigerant is being used?
- What is the temperature application?
- Is the discharge valve facing the suction valve?
Our credit application can be used by businesses seeking billing privileges with City Compressor. Download it below.
After you have completed the application, email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.